Brief Summary of Role
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects.
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and all operational aspects of the project. Objective is to drive successful projects and focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Adheres to the GreenEcho Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- 7+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Prior consulting experience in a Big-4 a plus
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.) a plus
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $500K
- For Technical Project Manager roles:
- Experience with Salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Ideally located in the Dallas Texas area, and able to work out of your home office/telecommuting. 50% travel will be required but will vary with the client.
- GreenEcho will pay for your SFDC certifications.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off.
Who is GreenEcho?
We are a fast and furious team of experienced and hardworking people building the next generation technology consultancy and SAAS company. We are sharp-minded industry experts and creative thought-leaders with a passion for simple excellence in an industry where complexity, not ease of use is the norm. We engage our client’s intellectual capital in the pursuit of elegant, yet powerful solutions that harness chaos and increase throughput while raising the quality and frequency of customer interactions. We love a challenge and excel at innovating and transforming through collaborative solutions. Our area of focus is the nexus of technology, people and things in the cloud, on the ground or in your hand for businesses who have frequent, high-touch interactions with their clients and wish to make them better. We are not looking for the masses or the normal, but the few highly talented individuals that truly want to make a difference and build a highly valued and respected firm.