The Solution Architect will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce.com application and Business align with, and meet the clients’ business requirements beyond the project/implementation focus of services today. This individual will provide industry best practices for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. The Solution Architect is viewed by the client as a trusted advisor and works with the customer from the buying process through the delivery of a long term, compelling value proposition. This is a new, challenging position and the successful candidate will be an adaptive, experienced, self-starter who is comfortable dealing with all levels of client management, partner, and contracted resources.
Your core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points; identify the desired To Be process models and solution architecture that will address the issues and pain points
- Work with the client to build out their CRM strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer term strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology
- Conduct client visioning sessions with executive client management on Integration or Application Rationalization to establish the blueprint for the solution; sessions will require intensive preparation, quick learning, strategic perspective, attention to detail, creativity, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for salesforce.com Applications based on industry best practices
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks
- Maintain responsibility for salesforce.com solution architecture; provide input to salesforce.com Product Development team regarding key features, solutions gaps, and desired enhancements
- Work with the client to define change and release management processes that leverage the web services implementation model and facilitate the CRM strategy
- Participate in the client steering committee, objectively monitoring the execution model against the defined vision for success
- Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, staffing and budget models, and infrastructure and project plans for alignment with the success blueprint
- Monitor and augment project risk, quality, and health check assessments
- Publish internal and external high-level progress reporting for key project initiatives
Significant technical and/or business process consulting or Enterprise Architecture experience and at least 3 additional years of Solution Architect experience.
Expertise in Integration and SOA/Web Services implementations, as well as industry expertise in high tech, manufacturing, consumer goods, or financial services.
Solution architecture experience, preferably implementing integrated web solutions
Extremely strong written and oral communication, negotiation, interaction management, and presentation skills are required
Specific areas of concentration include:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Salesforce.com Cloud Analytics
Ideally located in the Dallas Texas area, and able to work out of your home office/telecommuting.
50% travel will be required but will vary with the client.
- GreenEcho will pay for your SFDC certifications
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off.
Who is GreenEcho?
We are a fast and furious team of experienced and hardworking people building the next generation technology consultancy and SAAS company. We are sharp-minded industry experts and creative thought-leaders with a passion for simple excellence in an industry where complexity, not ease of use is the norm. We engage our client’s intellectual capital in the pursuit of elegant, yet powerful solutions that harness chaos and increase throughput while raising the quality and frequency of customer interactions. We love a challenge and excel at innovating and transforming through collaborative solutions. Our area of focus is the nexus of technology, people and things in the cloud, on the ground or in your hand for businesses who have frequent, high-touch interactions with their clients and wish to make them better. We are not looking for the masses or the normal, but the few highly talented individuals that truly want to make a difference and build a highly valued and respected firm.