Cloud-based technologies provide companies with speed to market and cost scenarios never seen before in technology. The ability to integrate these cloud-solutions to existing legacy systems in months, not years, creates compelling business opportunities.
With those opportunities comes a responsibility to carefully architect solutions that leverage the best of both the cloud technologies and the existing corporate technologies. Our consultants are well versed in these solutions and we organize our teams to ensure that we have the appropriate skills to address these opportunities.
GreenEcho’s consultants have significant experience in:
- Global/multi-master integrations, and
- Legacy systems.
We have worked with a long list of vendors and platforms – salesforce.com®, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, SQL Server, Dynamics, and NetSuite – just to name a few.
- Master Data Management – The integration of data master systems with downstream applications to enable business process execution, including: customer-master integration, product-master integration and order-master integration
- Quote-to-Order – The integration of an organization’s quotation process and order generation process from a CRM platform to quoting applications and order management systems
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) – The integration of telephony infrastructure with a call center management platform
- Third-Party Data Providers – The integration of solution providers in the areas of data cleansing and data enrichment, such as OneSource, Dun & Bradstreet and Hoovers
- The Social Enterprise – The integration of CRM and Customer Service platforms with the social platforms of customers, partners, employees and communities