Inside Sales Intern
Inside Sales Intern at GreenEcho will be responsible for assisting sales activities and management, conducting outbound customer calls, qualifying leads, building relationships with prospective customers, and generating new opportunities by working closely with the Sales and Marketing team. Inside Sales Interns will engage with people at multiple levels within an account and track all notes in Salesforce.com. Inside Sales Interns who consistently meet and exceed their sales targets will be considered for any number of exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization!
- Primary function is to initiate sales opportunities by setting qualified meetings within a focused prospect list
- Communicating effectively and professionally by phone with prospective clients
- Qualify leads generated by all GreenEcho marketing activities
- Collaborate with SVP of Sales to move prospects from leads to qualified meetings.
- Maintain all required prospect activity in Salesforce.com
- Intellectual desire to understand the environment of a potential client
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Able to work in fast paced, transactional environment with the ability to multi-task, and works well under pressure
- Effective communicator – able to relay the company vision to potential clients
- Hunter mentality – able to find new business opportunities
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Working towards completing a BA / BS for Sales/Marketing degree or equal measure of sales experience
- Part-time working in an office environment a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM a plus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the essential levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities
Who is GreenEcho?
We are a fast and furious team of experienced and hardworking people building the next generation technology consultancy and SAAS company. We are sharp-minded industry experts and creative thought-leaders with a passion for simple excellence in an industry where complexity, not ease of use is the norm. We engage our client’s intellectual capital in the pursuit of elegant, yet powerful solutions that harness chaos and increase throughput while raising the quality and frequency of customer interactions. We love a challenge and excel at innovating and transforming through collaborative solutions. Our area of focus is the nexus of technology, people and things in the cloud, on the ground or in your hand for businesses who have frequent, high-touch interactions with their clients and wish to make them better. We are not looking for the masses or the normal, but the few highly talented individuals that truly want to make a difference and build a highly valued and respected firm.