Brief Summary of Role
The Business Analyst will work with customers and GreenEecho Technical Leads to analyze and develop solution requirements, collaborate on the designs, and implement Salesforce.com and systems. Creative design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform that may include work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration is expected in this role.
- Customer focused to drive customer satisfaction
- Organizational skills and ability to keep the project on schedule
- Technical acumen to convert plans into viable solutions
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
Specific areas of concentration include:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
Business Analysts will work onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- Develop clearly articulated requirements for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of SalesForce’s capabilities and limitations.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps based on best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business processes into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in SalesForce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Brings 4+ years Business Analyst or Systems Consultant experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Prior consulting experience in a Big-4 a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com custom development preferred
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.) a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Salesforce.com ADM201, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certifications Preferred
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Flexible on location, but ideally located in the Dallas Texas area, and able to work out of your home office/telecommuting. 50% travel will be required but will vary with the client.
- GreenEcho will pay for your SFDC certifications
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off.
Who is GreenEcho?
We are a fast and furious team of experienced and hardworking people building the next generation technology consultancy and SAAS company. We are sharp-minded industry experts and creative thought-leaders with a passion for simple excellence in an industry where complexity, not ease of use is the norm. We engage our client’s intellectual capital in the pursuit of elegant, yet powerful solutions that harness chaos and increase throughput while raising the quality and frequency of customer interactions. We love a challenge and excel at innovating and transforming through collaborative solutions. Our area of focus is the nexus of technology, people and things in the cloud, on the ground or in your hand for businesses who have frequent, high-touch interactions with their clients and wish to make them better. We are not looking for the masses or the normal, but the few highly talented individuals that truly want to make a difference and build a highly valued and respected firm.