Brief Summary of Role
The Technical Lead is responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of Salesforce.com / Force.com with other systems and custom extensions to the Salesforce.com / Force.com platform. The Technical Lead will be a subject matter expert (SME) in Salesforce.com SaaS solutions and Force.com PaaS integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Salesforce.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product. This role will work closely with Engagement and Project Managers, Solution Architect and clients to architect technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes.
- Always keep the customer first with intense focus
- Organizational skills and ability to keep the project on schedule
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Enthusiastic, professional, and have a confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- Desire to work on multiple certifications with a goal of becoming a Salesforce Technical Architect
Specific areas of concentration include:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Salesforce.com Cloud Analytics
- Technical Lead for the Salesforce.com scoping, integration and development activities
- Provide timeline and resource management for the integration and development activities
- Ensure design is architected correctly for the immediate and long term Salesforce.com and client best practices
- In collaboration with the Engagement and Project Manager, the Technical Lead will assist with the documentation and authoring of the technical design / solution design documents
- Manage overall development, validation, and deployment plans
- Provide best practices guidance to GreenEcho developers and Client technical team
- Coordinate deployment activities
Education and Required Experience
- Minimum – B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, MIS or equivalent, will consider others based on experience
- Prior consulting experience in a Big-4 a plus
- 3+ years of enterprise Salesforce.com / Force.com implementation experience
- 7+ years software development experience
- Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification desired
- 3+ years of experience using Enterprise Integration tools such as ESBs and/or ETL tools
- Expertise in both Waterfall and Agile software implementation methodologies
- One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. DEV401, DEV501)
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Understanding of common design patterns
- Familiarity with Object Oriented concepts and experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++)
- Extensive experience with databases, data extraction, and associated load tools
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, S3, Mongo, etc.)
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Ideally located in the Dallas Texas area, and able to work out of your home office/telecommuting. 50% travel will be required but will vary with the client.
- GreenEcho will pay for your SFDC certifications.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off.
Who is GreenEcho?
We are a fast and furious team of experienced and hardworking people building the next generation technology consultancy and SaaS company. We are sharp-minded industry experts and creative thought-leaders with a passion for simple excellence in an industry where complexity, not ease of use is the norm. We engage our client’s intellectual capital in the pursuit of elegant, yet powerful solutions that harness chaos and increase throughput while raising the quality and frequency of customer interactions. We love a challenge and excel at innovating and transforming through collaborative solutions. Our area of focus is the nexus of technology, people and things in the cloud, on the ground or in your hand for businesses who have frequent, high-touch interactions with their clients and wish to make them better. We are not looking for the masses or the normal, but the few highly talented individuals that truly want to make a difference and build a highly valued and respected firm.